30 Quotes Bijak Bahasa Inggris, Bisa Buat Jadi Caption MedsosMinggu, 31 Okt 2021 08:00 WIB
Terkadang hidup memerlukan kata-kata bijaksana untuk memberikan semangat lebih saat terasa berat. Kebijaksanaan bukan hanya keluar melalui kata namun juga tumbuh seiring dengan bertambahnya pengalaman hidup yang dilalui. Berikut deretan quotes bijak bahasa Inggris.
Kebijaksanaan tidak harus suram. Biarkan pemahaman kamu membantu mengenali yang tidak dapat dijelaskan. Apa sebenarnya kebijaksanaan itu? Kebijaksanaan didefinisikan sebagai, "kualitas memiliki pengalaman, pengetahuan, dan penilaian yang baik."
Jika kita cukup beruntung memiliki orang tua, mentor, dan penasihat, maka kita telah mendengar banyak ucapan dan kutipan bijak tentang kehidupan. Hikmah hidup seringkali luput dari kita karena hidup bergerak begitu cepat, sehingga kita harus berlatih berdiri diam.
Untuk kamu yang merasa hidup sedang tidak baik-baik saja, berikut quotes bijak bahasa Inggris yang bisa membuat harimu lebih baik dan mengembalikan kembali tujuanmu:
Quotes Bijak Bahasa Inggris dari Orang Terkenal
1. "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." ― Gautama Buddha
2. "Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." ― Rumi
3. "Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled, and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don't say that you've wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being." ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
4. "A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise." ― Gautama Buddha
5. "Sometimes it's not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don't mean." ― Bob Dylan
6. "We seldom realize, for example that our most private thoughts and emotions are not actually our own. For we think in terms of languages and images which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society." ― Alan Wilson Watts
7. "You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger." ― Gautama Buddha
8. "If others tell us something we make assumptions, and if they don't tell us something we make assumptions to fulfill our need to know and to replace the need to communicate. Even if we hear something and we don't understand we make assumptions about what it means and then believe the assumptions. We make all sorts of assumptions because we don't have the courage to ask questions." ― Miguel Ruiz
9. "I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. " ― Anthony Robbins
10. "The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. "Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again." ― Gautama Buddha
12. "This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness." ― Dalai Lama XIV
13. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
14. "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing." - Denis Waitley
15. "Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way." - Al Franken
Quotes Bijak Bahasa Inggris Simple
16. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
17. "You get in life what you have the courage to ask for." - Oprah Winfrey
18. "God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well." - Voltaire
19. "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
20. "You can never plan the future by the past." - Edmund Burke
21. "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
22. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." - Omar Khayyam
23. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde
24. "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Soren Kierkegaard
25. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West
26. "Life ought to be a struggle of desire toward adventures whose nobility will fertilize the soul." - Rebecca West
27. "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard
28. "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up." - John C. Maxwell
29. "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." - Soren Kierkegaard
30. "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it." - Lou Holtz.
Itulah 30 quotes bijak bahasa Inggris yang bisa menjadi inspirasi atau sekadar ditulis untuk caption di media sosial.
Simak Video "Ada Squid Game di Dunia Nyata, Hadiahnya Rp 6,5 Miliar"